What is Liposuction for Face and Neck?
Even with the most rigorous approach to diet and exercise, it can be tough to eliminate stubborn fat deposits from your face, particularly from your cheeks, jowls, and under your chin. Liposuction can help contour your face for a trim and youthful appearance, eliminating unwanted fat deposits and providing subtle, natural results. We are pleased to offer liposuction for the face and neck at 785 Aesthetic Med Spa.
What Are the Benefits?
There are a number of reasons to consider liposuction for the face and neck. Some of the primary benefits include:
- Liposuction can provide greater definition to your chin and jawline.
- With liposuction, we can remove the stubborn flab that produces a “turkey neck” appearance.
- Liposuction can reduce facial fullness, giving you a slimmer, more youthful appearance.
- With the right lifestyle changes, liposuction results can potentially last a lifetime.
- Thanks to advances in liposuction technology, this is usually a quick procedure with minimal downtime.
- When performed by a skilled provider, your liposuction treatment can produce beautiful, natural-looking, and subtle results.
Is it Right for Me?
During your initial consultation, your doctor will perform a full physical examination, confirming your eligibility for a safe and successful procedure. The best candidates for liposuction:
- Are in good health overall
- Are not smokers
- Have a healthy lifestyle and a relatively stable body weight
- Have realistic expectations about the procedure, recovery, and results
How is it Performed?
When you arrive for your procedure, you will receive a warm welcome from our clinical care team, who will escort you to the treatment area. We will then administer sedation, helping you to remain fully comfortable throughout your surgery. Liposuction is performed with tiny incisions made in the skin, through which your provider can insert a narrow rod known as a cannula. The cannula is used to vacuum fat cells from your face or neck, leaving you with a streamlined, contoured appearance.
What is the Recovery Process Like?
Most patients are discharged shortly after surgery with a full set of aftercare guidelines. We recommend taking a few days off to rest and recover. Bruising and swelling are normal for the first five to 10 days after liposuction, and over-the-counter pain medications can be used to mitigate any discomfort. As the swelling subsides, your liposuction results will become more evident.
Find Out More About Liposuction for Face and Neck
Stubborn fat deposits can be frustrating, especially when they are prominently positioned on your face or neck. Liposuction is one of the best ways to achieve lasting fat reduction and a more contoured facial appearance. To schedule a consultation with us, contact 785 Aesthetic Med Spa at 785-227-9235.