Hormones are critical in regulating core bodily functions, from energy level to appetite, from sleep cycle to sexual health. As we age, our body’s natural hormone production tends to drop off, leading to diminished energy, declining libido, and other concerns. Thankfully, natural dropoffs in hormone production can be corrected with supplements, providing a natural way to regain your full vigor. At 785 Aesthetic Med Spa, we are pleased to offer hormone replacement to men and women alike. Hormone therapy is a safe and effective way to restore your body’s natural chemistry.
- 785 Aesthetic Med Spa is a Biote Certified Provider in Salinas, KS. Biote is the nation’s largest hormone optimization company and has been in business for over 12 years.
- Biote has translated more than 80 years of scientific insight into the foundation of the Biote Method, which identifies and aims to help with the earliest signs of aging.
- We at 785 Med Spa have chosen to partner with Biote because we believe our patients deserve the best – Biote is one of the only hormone optimization companies actively contributing to furthering the science behind hormone optimization.
- We work with each of our patients on an ongoing basis to analyze their symptoms and lab results using customized dosing to develop a unique, personalized treatment plan for each patient.
Hormone Replacement Explained
Hormone replacement is considered to be one of the most productive, holistic ways to treat the effects of menopause as well as andromenopause. More broadly, it can be used to help women and men recover from the effects of hormone dropoffs. Hormone replacement can also address symptoms associated with cancer treatment, insulin resistance, adrenal and thyroid disorders, and more.
The hormones that we use are made to be biologically identical to your naturally occurring hormones, which means there is virtually no risk of the hormones being rejected or causing unhealthy side effects.
Am I a Good Candidate?
You may be a candidate for hormone replacement therapy if you have experienced any of these symptoms:
- You are experiencing menopause or perimenopause.
- You are experiencing andropause.
- You feel chronically fatigued or have noticed disruptions to your sleeping patterns.
- You have experienced mood swings, hot flashes, or night sweats.
- You have noticed weight gain or diminished muscle tone.
- You have encountered issues or abnormalities with your libido or general sexual health.
What Are the Benefits?
Some of the most common benefits of hormone replacement therapy include:
- Improvement to your mood and energy level.
- Enhanced sex drive and sexual satisfaction.
- Control for hot flashes and night sweats.
- Improvement to your quality of sleep.
- A notable boost to your skin’s quality and clarity.
The Biote Method of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- The Biote Method of hormone optimization is the result of condensing over 80 years of scientific research into a program that may help with the earliest signs of aging.
- The Biote Method uses pellets, which are about the size of a grain of rice, for hormone
- optimization. Your provider at 785 Aesthetic MedSpa inserts these tiny pellets under the skin during a simple, in-office procedure.
- The pellets will then dissolve slowly over time – they only need to be re-administered approximately every 3-5 months, depending on the patient.
- As the pellets dissolve, they release a steady stream of hormones into your bloodstream, and will ultimately be completely absorbed, leaving nothing behind.
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms for Women:
• Night sweats*
• Hot flashes or flushes*
• Decreased sex drive*
• Weight gain*
• Trouble sleeping*
• Mood swings*
• Low mood*
• Discomfort during intercourse*
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms for Men:
• Low sex drive*
• Loss of muscle mass*
• Increased body fat (especially in the
• Decreased bone mass*
• Mood changes*
• Low mood*
• Brain fog*
• Elevated blood sugar*
• High cholesterol*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What To Expect From Hormone Replacement?
The first step in your hormone replacement journey will be some basic lab work to help us determine your current hormone production and note any deficiencies. Based on this information, we can assess the replacement hormones you need to feel reinvigorated.
Hormone replacement requires multiple treatments, and while you may start to feel some preliminary results after just a single treatment, it usually takes three months to experience the full effect.
Achieve Better Health & Restored Vigor
Hormone replacement therapy is a natural way to address some of the unwanted side effects that accompany age. To schedule a consultation with 785 Aesthetic Med Spa, contact our team at (785) 246-7125.
Already a Biote customer or interested in shopping at their online store? Visit Biote Nutraceuticals.